We will be opening our pick-your-own strawberry patch Wednesday, June 24th! As expected, things will look a little differently this year, please read the following before coming to pick. Thank you!
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- If you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell, or showing any symptoms of COVID-19, please STAY HOME.
- Bring a container you wish to pick into. We will be charging by weight this year. We will have used (from last year) or new (for a small fee) containers available as well.
- There will be no washroom available, please plan accordingly.
- Bring cash or card to pay. Card payments are preferred to reduce the handling of cash.
- Consider bringing a mask to wear.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- Park your vehicle and proceed to our red hut where our staff member will greet you, weigh your container, ask you to sanitize your hands and direct you to a specific row.
- We will be limiting the number of pickers in the field in order to allow for physical distancing of at least 6 feet between pickers. Therefore, there may be a wait to start picking.
IN THE FIELD:
- Stick to your assigned row. All people from your household must stay close to you in your designated row.
- Eating berries will not be permitted in the field. Please save your snacking for once you have left the farm.
- Please pick all ripe berries in order to not have any berries go to waste.
ONCE YOU’RE FINISHED PICKING
- Bring your berries to be weighed. We will be sanitizing the scale and our hands between each use.
- Pay with exact change or card. We will not be making change at this time.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to use after picking as well.
- Make your way home to enjoy your delicious berries.
Thank you for your cooperation in following the guidelines above. If we witness someone not abiding by these rules, we will ask them to leave immediately. Everyone’s safety is our first priority.
Please note that our hours of operation will be Monday-Sunday 8am-12pm & 4pm-6pm, weather and supply dependent.
Prices: $2.25/lb (approx. $5.00/kg)