Our pick-your-own raspberry patch is day-to-day. Our Facebook and Instagram pages have more current updates. You can also call our store at 905-373-4578 for current conditions.
The yield this year is down from the past few years, so we will open when we feel our supply will be able to meet the PYO demand.
Our hours are 8:00 am – 6:00 pm.
We charge by weight, so feel free to bring your own clean containers. We have baskets available as well. The price this year is $4.50/lb.
Here are some more details about this year’s Pick-Your-Own Raspberries:
* We accept debit, credit or cash payments.
* If you, or anyone you have been in recent close contact with, feel unwell, please delay your visit to our farm.
* Maintain physical distance of 2 metres from other pickers and staff and please wear a mask when that is not possible.
* All family members must remain together in your assigned row. As this is a food gathering activity, please bring only those who will be picking. No pets please.
* Start picking at your assigned row marker and pick all ripe berries, as to not let any go to waste. Once you’ve filled your containers, move the row marker to where you finished picking.
* Eating in the field is not permitted. Please wait to enjoy your berries once you’re home (or if you can’t wait, in your vehicle.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We look forward to seeing you once again in the berry patch!
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 905-373-4578.